Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanks Ladies: The Black Olive

Took the MsAdventures out for dinner last Sunday because...well, because they deserve it. So I'll shut up now and just show you all some of the awesome at The Black Olive. The ladies can chime in comment-style if they're so inclined.


The view out the front window. Classic Fells.


Savory Bread Pudding with Leeks, Artichokes, and Portabellas. Surprise hit of the app course. Get it.


Grilled Octopus Salad. But for a heavy hand with the salt, brilliant!


Those perfectly grilled calamari are stuffed with Greek cheese!!! I know, it's AWESOME.


Greek people know lamb. And when they cook it in parchment and serve it over couscous, it works.


I'm sorry? You're jealous of my Red Snapper fillet with roast beets? Too bad, get'cher own!


Fried dough drizzled with Greek honey and walnuts? Yes, please, I'll have that.


Three words: Baklava Ice Cream. Good lord that's a dangerous combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment